God's Love and God's Word...
-Compels us to worship God
-Compels us to love the Church
-Compels us to love our Neighbors
-Compels us to love our Enemies
"Disciples of Jesus in faith, word and deed"
2 Corinthians 5:14: For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that one died for all, and therefore all died.
We are united by Christ in a holy covenant of believers empowered by the Holy Spirit to obey the great commandments and the great commission: to love God with all our heart, soul, strength, and mind, to love our neighbors as ourselves, and to go into all the world and make disciples.
Our Covenant Affirmations
We affirm the Centrality of the Word of God.
We affirm the Necessity of the New Birth.
We affirm a Commitment to the Whole Mission of the Church.
We affirm the Church as a fellowship of believers.
We affirm a Conscious Dependence on the Holy Spirit.
We affirm the Reality of Freedom in Christ.
[Click for a full explanation of our Affirmations]
1. The Centrality of the Word of God 1/29/2012
2. The Necessity of the New Birth 5/8/2011
3. A Commitment to the Whole Mission of the Church 6/5/2011
4. The Church as a Fellowship of Believers 2/5/2012
5. A Conscious Dependence on the Holy Spirit 5/27/2012
6. The Reality of Freedom in Christ 2/12/2012